The El Vendrell Bicycle Festival will be in solidarity with the Josep Carreras Foundation. After two years without a party due to the pandemic, the party will return this year on May 29.
The El Vendrell bicycle festival is one of the most historic in Europe. Bicycles, scooters and skateboards can participate. This year has this year with a new image.
In this year’s edition the party will be in solidarity with the Foundation that fights against leukemia to research blood cancers and help people fighting the disease and their families.
For 1 euro you can collaborate with the charitable cause and participate in different draws on the day of the party. Participations can be found in different shops in El Vendrell until May 25.
The Bicycle Festival recovers the parallel activities such as the Night riding (May 27) or the Open El Vendrell endurance test.
Throughout the day of the Bicycle Festival, El Vendrell organizes activities. Families, groups and schools turn to one of the most unique events in the town.
Points of sale in advance of solidarity tickets:
– Terra Baixa public library (c/ Major, 18)
– Cal Blau (c/ Roquetes, 1)
– Calçats Tarrés (c/ Montserrat, 12)
– The Dressing Room (c/ Quatre Fonts, 31)
– Eurekakids (c/ Alt, 3)
– Pharmacy Mestres (c/ Prat de la Riba, 2)
– Font Belau Jewelry Store (c/ Alt, 4)
– Mitjans Bookstore (Ctra. Dr. Robert, 28)
– Món Perruquers (c/ Major, 10)
– Regidoria d’Educació (La Rambla, 24)
– El Tast Restaurant (La Rambla, 17)
– Rosana Bellesa (Plaza Vella, 9)