Top News

One slightly injured in a fire in the kitchen of a flat in Tarragona

The emergency services received a notice last night, specifically at 9:32 p.m., due to a fire in a flat in Tarragona.

4 crews moved to the scene that were able to put out the flames. These had occurred when the kitchen extractor hood caught fire.

The affected house is located on Violant d’Hongria street in the Tarragona neighborhood of Sant Pere i Sant Pau.

Due to smoke inhalation, EMS personnel treated one person.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button