Top News

A short circuit causes a fire in a flat in Vila-seca

The emergency services have received a notice this morning of a fire in a flat in Vila-seca. Several members of the SEM, Firefighters and the Local Police, who are still acting, have traveled to the place.

Apparently the flames would have been caused by a short circuit in a house on Calle Sant Francesc, number 13. At the moment the scope of the fire is unknown.

For its part, the SEM has treated a woman for possible smoke inhalation but, finally, the event has been settled without injuries.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button